Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Etsy Shop Preview


I have been saying that I'm going to open an Etsy shop for months, so one of my goals for the summer is to actually do it. Well, banning more cat-related emergencies, I think I'm at the point where it's safe to say that I can open on Friday! The "first wave" of stock will be what I think of as "yarnware"--crocheted beakers (seen above) and Erlenmeyer flasks (seen below).


Eventually I plan to add green beakers and Erlenmeyers, but those aren't likely to be in stock for a week or two.

Current state of green yarnware
I also want to add digital prints, digital patterns for yarnware, and beaded jewelry to the mix, plus whatever else I dream up over the coming months. Ideally, I want to update the shop weekly for the rest of the summer (or until I run out of stock!).

No comments:

Post a Comment