Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top 5 Posts of 2015

As 2015 draws to a close, I find myself thinking about the wins and losses of the past year. The past month or so has been tilted towards the loss end of the spectrum (though my holidays have thus far been happy, thankfully), so I thought it would be a fun exercise to determine the top 5 "blog wins" of the year. Here they are:

1. Bonanza of Bat Crafts: Yarn-Wrapped Wreath


This beauty was picked up by both Craftgawker and Brit & Co. racking up nearly 200 views!


2. Style Your Stitches: Vera Cardigan


Confession: I have yet to wear this sweater other than for this photo shoot. It hasn't been cold enough!




Or, "The Little Toaster Oven That Could."




And the beginning of 1000 Things to Be Thankful For.




Here's hoping my Christmas cacti are looking this good next year!

It seems you guys like reading about making things and giving thanks--there will be plenty more of both of those things in 2016, so please keep coming back to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment