Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Style Your Stitches: Vera Cardigan

Have you ever made something to wear and then realized you have no idea how exactly you're going to wear it? I know I have. I'm starting this occasional 'Style Your Stitches' series to:

A. show off my finished projects a bit.
                        and
B. challenge myself to figure out how I'll wear them.

First up is the Vera cardigan from 'Perfectly Feminine Knits.'

 With a t-shirt and jeans, it's just right for casual weekend outings at which you could get away with a sweatshirt, but might rather kick it up a notch.

With a printed blouse and dress pants, it read almost like a blazer, but much cozier.

How do you style your knits? Ever went shopping to buy new clothes to wear with something you made? Or is your closet a museum of unworn sweaters? Anyone else notice that broken rib stitch is EVERYWHERE this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment