Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

April Goals


As you can see above, I have four major goals for this month:
  • I have a crochet project that is in progress that I want to finish. It's for a friend, so no details yet :) 
  • I also have a knitting project on the needles that I would like to finish--an aviator-style white scarf requested by my boyfriend. 
  • My third goal is one that I'm sure many of us have in mind for April: spring cleaning. Isn't it funny how the world just feels so much better when the inside of your microwave isn't covered in weird, unidentifiable gunk? 
  • My final goal is perhaps on fewer lists: spring greening. I feel like I have crept slowly-but-surely away from an environmentally-friendly lifestyle, and I want to recalibrate. 
I didn't make this an official goal, because I've heard that this allergy season is going to be brutal, but I'd also like to get outdoors as much as possible. I live in an area rich with state parks, and I want to explore them while the world seems all fresh and new with binoculars in tow of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment