Sunday, March 29, 2015

Welcome!

Image via livefitandsore.com


After a long absence from blogging, I decided to start fresh with a new URL, a new name, and a new layout. The inspiration for this blog came from feeling like I'm always full of good intentions for making my life happier but lacking on the follow-through, hence "happily intended." Like many people I know, I spend time tearing articles out of magazines and pinning pictures to my Pinterest boards of recipes to try, outfits to style, and crafts to make, but I hardly ever come back to them. Instead, I find that, instead of following through on my good intentions to try something new, I'm actually just collecting more articles and pins! My goal is to use this blog as a creative outlet but also as a source of accountability--if I'm actually following through on the good intentions I form while in a serious Pinterest session by cooking/crafting/whatever, then I will always have something to post.

Expect to find posts about crafting, mindfulness, yoga, cooking, and healthy(ish) living. I find that I am happiest when I focus on the simple pleasures in life, and I want to share them with you. I hope that you will check in often and share how you too are pursuing happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment